Gateway Christian Church of Woodbury has been formed as a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. We are a New Testament Church. Our greatest desire is to know Jesus Christ and be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit. We are not a denominational church, nor are we opposed to denominations as such, only their over emphasis of the doctrinal differences that have led to the division of the Body of Christ.
- We acknowledge that Jesus of Christ, God the Son: the Savior of the world, Who has been revealed to us through the Holy Spirit in the Living and Abiding Word of God— the Bible.
- We understand that the only true basis of Christian fellowship is His (Agape) love, which is greater than any differences we possess and without which we have no right to claim ourselves as Christians.
- We believe that worship of God should be spiritual. Therefore, we remain flexible and yield to the leading of the Holy Spirit to direct our worship.
- We believe that worship of God should be Inspirational. Therefore, we give a great place to music and singing.
- We believe worship of God should be Intelligent. Therefore, our services are designed with great emphasis upon teaching the Word of God that He might instruct us how He would be worshiped.
- We believe that worship of God is Fruitful. Therefore, we look for the Fruit of God’s spirit as the supreme manifestation that we have truly been worshiping God as we are being conformed to the image of Christ and manifesting His (Agape) love.
Gateway Christian Church has no book but the Bible, no creed but Christ, and in simplicity: we are a non-denominational church focused on the inerrancy of the Bible and the expository teaching from Genesis to Revelation.